Sunday, June 13, 2010

New Blogger Template Designer

For bloggers whose blogs are hosted on Blogger, they recently rolled out a new feature called the Blogger Template Designer. I was surfing the various blogger sites looking for a template for my blog and as I was about to import my new template, I discovered that Blogger made a major change in template design.




I believe that Design tab was previously the Layout tab, correct me if I'm wrong. Clicking on the Template Designer took me to the a new and better template design page.


I played around with it a bit. This is cool and I love it. A million times better that the old one. Finally, I could customize my blog template in minute detail without touching the html code. After choosing the right background image and color theme for my blog, I went to Blogger in Draft to see what's going on. I found this video about the new features of the Blogger Template Designer.



This is really awesome. A few months back, I was complaining how tame and minimal the Blogger templates were and wished I could have more choices. It seems Blogger finally heard my wish. Thanks Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment